Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Beginning

In 2002 I decided to make a career change. I had been in the telcommunications field for a long time and experienced a company and industry that went on a rocket-ride until the end when the bottom fell out. Luckilly, I have an awesome wife and she allowed me to pursue my dream of renovating houses. Up untill that time, all I had done was renovate one home, but I had definitely caught the bug. After a few years into it and many projects later, I had met an awesome guy named Jason Mattern through Church who was a fellow Aggie and in my Bible study. We decided to do a new home project together to see how things would go and the short of it is it turned-out great. We collectively decided to drop what we were doing and go into business together full time. I have been thanking my lucky stars ever since.

No comments: